DuPage County Family Law Attorneys
Family law matters often involve several different practice areas. The attorneys at Law Offices of Kenny & Kenny are skilled in handling all matters pertaining to family law. Our firm is a full-service family law firm providing skilled and experienced legal counsel and representation in the following areas:
- Divorce – Using negotiation and litigation to assist clients in marriage dissolution and ensuring your rights and interest are protected at every step of the process.
- Adoption – Helping families expand and deal with the legalities of the adoption process.
- Child Support – Ensuring our clients pay and receive the appropriate amount of financial support for their children during or after a divorce or paternity case.
- Modification & Enforcement – Assisting clients in obtaining (or defending against) modifications to existing child support orders and helping custodial parents compel payment from non-custodial parents.
- Child Custody / Parental Responsibilities – Working with clients to establish an appropriate parenting plan that maintains a healthy and supportive environment for children.
- Complex Divorce – Ensuring an equitable distribution of assets in cases involving complex marital estates and business interests.
- Division of Property – Protecting our clients’ rights and advocating on your behalf in determining how assets will be divided.
- Domestic Violence / Orders of Protection – Helping clients dealing with abuse issues get the legal protection necessary to keep themselves and their children safe as well as defending against unjust allegations of abuse during divorce.
- Paternity – Representing both mothers and potential fathers in cases to establish the parentage of a child born outside of marriage.
- Maintenance / Alimony – Ensuring clients pay or receive a fair amount of spousal support in a divorce.
- Real Estate – Providing legal counsel for residential real estate transactions.
If you are in need of experienced and efficient legal counsel or representation in any of our practice areas, contact us to schedule a consultation to discuss your matter. We work with clients throughout Chicagoland and the western suburbs.